This course will teach you everything you need to start investing in real estate "Subject-To."
You'll learn how to buy and take over properties subject to the underlying existing mortgage.
The nice thing about this technique of acquiring real estate is that you don't need cash, credit or proof of income, nobody will ever ask you to fill out a loan application or do a credit check. You are in control, you take ownership without assumption and no risks.
In fact, this is the very same system that sophisticated investors are using to buy and hold properties.
Subject To works in every state. This information is intended for Realtors trying to get into the investing side of the business, it's for people who've never bought real estate before and for seasoned investors who want to expand their knowledge. Anyone can use this information to acquire a property for themselves to live.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How to buy "subject to" step by step!
- How to buy homes with absolutely no credit or proof of income!
- How to get sellers to beg you to take their properties!
- How to create immediate cash flow with no landlord headaches with lease options!
- How to become the bank and provide financing for your buyers!
- How to work with the "due on sale" clause and make the banks love you
- How to close your deals properly with title and escrow.
- How to use this little known technique that avoids “Due on Sale” issues!
- How to increase your profit by incorporating other techniques like “wraps” and lease option as exit strategies
- How to finance the property without cash or credit by being on title.
And much, much more!
Take this course if you want advance knowledge in investing in real estate. Also take this course if you desire residual income and financial freedom.
Alicia Cox is a Real estate investor in New York, New Jersey, Florida and California since 1998 buying and selling both commercial and residential properties. She started out as a foreclosure bankruptcy paralegal in New York and starting her own paralegal support firm, Legal Support Services, Inc. “After processing so many bankruptcies with real estate” says Cox, “I figured I could make more money as a real estate investor and I was right! My first year I grossed over $250,000 and never looked back.”
Miss Cox is the founder and president of SoCal Real Estate Investor Connection, a professional real estate investor organization for real estate professionals. The organization teaches real estate investing through national speakers. Her seminars and meetings are held weekly and monthly in Los Angeles, CA.Alicia Cox is a licensed real estate broker in California and currently invests in real estate and rehab mortgages. After due diligence, I can usually close out these deals in a few days. Currently buying commercial and high end luxury home mortgages. Property owners contact her for principal reduction and funding help to facilitate their short sale deals.
Alicia A. Cox